Scotland to Cornwall, our Angus Beef is a cut above the rest. Gentle on digestion, hypoallergenic and named after our favourite all-weather walk Tehidy, this stunning forest takes you out onto the North Cornish coastline and beyond.
- Made using freshly prepared Angus Beef, naturally rich in amino acids, vitamins andminerals.
- Our recipe has Pre-biotics MOS (Mannanoligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet potato as an excellent alternative to grains as it is naturally rich in B Vitamins.
- Contains NO artificial colours or preservatives.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
- Made in Britain.
- Grain Free.
🐄Beef is a highly digestible protein for dogs which is also very palatable.
🐮Beef is the only animal protein source to contain all 9 essential amino acids.
🐕Our recipe is hypo-allergenic meaning that it is not formulated with wheat, wheat gluten, soya or dairy.
Tehidy – Dog Friendly Walk
With over 9 miles of pathways and 250 acres of peaceful woodlands and lakes to adventure, Tehidy provides a different walk every time, leaving you to follow your nose and discover a new part of the woodlands or the North Cliffs beyond the shade. The leafy glades provide excellent relief from hot days, and the flora and fauna will keep your forever pup enchanted on every walk.
* Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Adult Dog Grams per day (g)||Cost per day (£) from|
|1 - 5kg||25 - 85g||8p|
|5 - 10kg||85 - 145g||27p|
|10 - 20kg||145g - 235g||46p|
|20 - 30kg||235 - 320g||75p|
|30 - 40kg||320 - 400g||£1.02|
|40+ kg||400+ g||£1.28|
* All dogs are different and the guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean water is available.
Beef 50% (including Freshly Prepared Angus Beef 28%, Dried Beef 19% & Beef Fat 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Crude Protein 29%
Crude Fat 13%
Crude Fibre 3%
Crude Ash 6%
Metabolisable Energy 374 kcal/100g
Omega 6 0.8%
Omega 3 1.3%